Make your private event a special one by hosting it at the Tides Institute & Museum of Art. Whether it’s an intimate wedding reception, a business meeting or a club event, our historic settings within several of our buildings (ranging from 1819 to 1887) give an event a memorable experience. See our Campus Map for locations and see our Campus Listing for descriptions and photographs of our buildings and park & field site.
Among the facilities available for rent are:
• Main Building library reading room: board and club meetings, presentations, receptions. 43 Water Street.
• Seaman’s (Congregational) Church: weddings, receptions and meetings in an historic setting. 26 Middle Street.
• North Baptist Church: receptions in an historic setting. 82 High Street.
• Deep Cove Park & Field Site: picnics. Deep Cove Road.
• StudioWorks: 48 Water Street.
Facilities rentals are subject to availability. For information and pricing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org: 207-853-4047.